- 6 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds (teel)
- 2-3 green chilies (to taste)
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric
- 3-4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Coriander (cilantro) leaves (For taste)
- Salt according to taste
- Boil and peel potatoes.
- Chop them into cubes (1 inch).
- Heat the sesame seed (teel) in a pan till crisp.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Grind into a fine powder.
- Mix the powder, chili, salt, turmeric, lemon juice and mustard oil to potatoes.
- Mix well. Then add green chilies.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve.